Num Bars on Chart - or similar reserved word ?

Does anyone know how to get the TOTAL number of bars that are going to
processed by the EL study?

I am trying to build a progress bar. I need to know how many bars are
going to be evaluated so I can increment the progress bar correctly each
bar.

  I see LastCalcDate and LastCalcTime but I cannot arrive at the number
of bars by subtraction because of weekends and holidays. I would have to
acess the TS database of days the market is closed for the last 5 years
and calculate all weekends. As a loast resort I could do all that but im
thinking there is an easier way - anyone?

Regards
Mike