Entry Day Exit

Is it possible to reference the next days open using 2 data streams.
I want to exit on the day of entry at the entry price less $xx.
The problem is I can determine the entry price and therefore the exit price
but if it opens above this calculated price the exit is placed from the
point where it should have been and does not take into account the gap above
this price (where it enters at market). Therefore the exit price is lower
than it should be. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Mel