Re[3]: TS2k custom toolbar keeps disappearing

On Tuesday, January 23, 2001, 5:28:39 PM, ztrader wrote:

z> When I set this to zero, TS became usable again. It seems the
z> summary key value MUST equal the number of toolbar keys!

I spoke too soon. After running OK for a few hours, the disappearing
toolbars are back in full force. Another fix of the registry did not
keep it from recurring. Perhaps yet another registry entry needs
fixing? Who knows what evil lurks in the bowels of TS? :-)

z> It appears there is very little error checking done on registry
z> entries. This might also explain why TS often stays unstable for a
z> while, even though a problem is supposedly "fixed."

Ah, yes - we're at it again. I can't seem to make it work correctly.

ztrader