From: "Prosper" <brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: daytrading & money management

A little Poison Pen aren't we. However it may serve as a wake up call for an
inexperienced trader who obviously needs to do a lot more homework before
joining a shuttle crew. But hey he might have the natural nack, one in about
10,000 has it. If he has the nack he doesn't need help anyhow. Otherwise he
needs to spend a few years getting wise.

Prosper