Partition Magic 6.0

Henry:

As someone else pointed out that Partition Magic 6.0
handles WinME.  I just ordered it and I should be in
good shape.

Why I keep Win ME?  Becasue I am not sure some bundled
softwares can be run under Win2k.  The laptop (10
gig)came with a CD burner, which is my ZIP Drive
equivalent or better imo.  I certainly want to keep
that running until I can find the driver to run under
Win2k.  Then there is Win Modem which I also need to
find the right driver.  Once everything runs fine
under Win2k I will delete WinME.

Thank you all for your help.

Julian