Re: FutureSource emini delays

The problem does not relate to TS4.0.   I watch the quotes
between two different computers all day, one with Futuresource
feeding Futuresource software, the other with quote.com
feeding TS4.0.   In the opening hour, especially in the first
15 minutes, FS satellite is often as much as one whole
1-min bar chart behing quote.com fiber optics.   Later
in the day, presumable as volume resides, FS catches
up.   TS4 is not the issue.   It's satellite vs fiber optics during
heavy volume.    I think....

Scheier