From: "Chris Cheatham" <nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 8:40 PM
Subject: FutureSource emini delays

: I remember someone posted something previously about how eminis lag behind
: minute or so during the times FS is broadcasting corrections a few times a
: day.  Well I experienced it first hand today -- I got  a fill report on a
: buy stop and FS was 4 points lower than the stop level.  Then sure enough,
: 60+ seconds later the prices caught up.
:
: My question is whether anyone knows if there is a schedule of when they do
: these corrections?  Are they doing anything about this? I cannot believe
: that they find this acceptable. I didn't think to look at the big S&P when
: this was happening, anyoone know if it is normal? And how can there be
that
: many corrections with an electronic market anyway?
:
: Thanks for any input,
: Chris
: