Win2000 and Global Server Problem

I transfered TS2K to Win2000 from WinNT4.
I exported/imported data, and copied all the relevant folders.
TS2K works fine in Win2K except for one thing. When I right click on a bar in a chart and then go to edit data. GS Edit data window does not popup as it used to in NT4. Instead the GS tab in the task bar blinks, then I need to click on it and then the Edit window pops up.Since I edit data frequently during the trading day this is quite annoying.

Has anyone encountered this? Anyone know of a solution? Is this a Windows problem or TS?

BTW Win2K is fantastic, much faster then even NT4.

ps. using fast pentium 3 and 256 mb memory, so that's not an issue.