Re: Online Discount Brokers

What is it about the way that they handle stops that you don't like?

There was just a big discussion about emini stops on the Real Traders list
that I participated in and I am always looking for trader input about issues
like this.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!  John J.
Lothian is the President of the Electronic Trading Division of The Price
Futures Group, Inc., an Introducing Broker.

In a message dated 1/19/01 1:00:36 PM Central Standard Time,