RE: Trend lines

All right, I give up.  'Turns out the line value was correct all along.  The
line itself was corrupt and my pencil line on paper was self fulfilling.  I
keep two indicators on the chart and I use a different color and weight for
closes.  I took each one off and redrew to know avail.  I then deleted the
chart and started over.  Draw a line, check it.  Put in an indicator, draw a
line, check it.  And so on.  It had to be a bad window or something.

-Sean