From: tiger_6@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tiger_6@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 1:25 PM
To: Dejan Corovic [Dejan.Corovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Index Future Data; DAX, SP, Nasdaq

1. I am pursuing the same; historybank via tradestation does not apparently
keep even the NASDAQ current, CSI unfair advantage appears to have everthing
at a price. I guess you get what you pay for, but I would like to back test
some strategies, and CSI does appears to be the best.  However, other
sources for EOD 24 hour coverage for S&P and NASDAQ would be appreciated.