Re: Building Continuos Intra Day Contracts

Hello Edward,

I asked this same question last week so I have some info for you and
possibly others who are interested.

I received two programs and two ela's for creating continuous
contracts.  One program I couldn't get work bec of a visual basic
error (I think).  The other I couldn't figure out how to use.  Both
are unsupported so I put them away for another time.

The two ela's I haven't tried yet but appear to link two consecutive
contracts rather than a longer set of contracts.

I am currently comparing Tick Data Corp's (www.tickdata.com) Tracker
software with one newly produced and not yet available from CIS
Futures. The two don't produce the same values--varying by as much as
20 point (SP's) over a 4 year period.

Tick Data is my supplier of choice unless I can determine that CIS is
producing equally accurate computations.  The CIS data for SP's seems
to be excellent with intraday tick volume very comparable (e.g. w/i
several ticks in a 5 min interval).

CIS provides update download free of charge within 1-2 days.  You can
get an immense amount of data from CIS for very little money--it is
worth checking (www.bayou.com/~smcg/cdata).

No affiliation with either company.

Best regards,
 Jim