Tradestation

I'm not new to Trade Station, but only recently have i concluded that i
needed something more to my trading system. Since i'm no programmer i was
wondering if someone could help me out on this:

I'd like to have on my chart a multiple time frame. For example, on a daily
chart, i'd like to have plotted the previous week high and low for that
security. If possible, i'd also like to have this information in regards for
all the data range, for all weeks.

Applying the same principle of the multiple time frames, i'd also like to be
able to plot Fibonacci retracements following the same reasoning. I'd also
like to be able to input the percentage values of my liking.

Thanks in advance,
LMM