Free FUTURES chat room found

Message is below, I copied from misc.invest.technical..  Haven't been their
yet myself.

------------
Connecting

Our Live Chat is hosted on the Othernet servers. Everyone is welcome to join
us. There are several programs that you may use to connect to the Othernet
servers. We recommend you use mIRC. To join us, please do the following
steps:

1. Download mIRC. www.shareware.com for a copy.

2. Install the mIRC program by double clicking the file that you have
just downloaded.

3. Start the mIRC program.

4. Click on FILE, then click options. Under the category connect, you
will see a pull-down menu. From the pull-down menu scroll down until you see
the OTHERNET servers. Choose any Othernet server that is close the your
location. Then click OK. (if that does not work for you for some reason, you
may join an Othernet server by typing this in the status window with no
quotes:

"/server irc.othernet.org"

This should get you on an Othernet server.)

5. Click on the lightening bolt on the upper left hand corner of the
mIRC program.

6. Once you are connected to the Othernet server, a screen should pop up and
ask you what channel you would like to join. At the top of this pop up
screen type "#Futures" - with NO quotes. Click on JOIN.  In the server
window you can also type "/join #Futures".

7. Now is the time that you need to come up with a nickname. To change
you nick type this with no quotes: "/nick (nickname)" Example: /nick
warren

You should be with us now! We hope that find us to be helpful and
informative.