Re[2]: Tradestation drop

Hello Carl,

Every once in while I have the same thought and say "Naaaa!".  I just
seems to me that nothing else can do all that TradeStation does.  nOw
if you don't need all that stuff, it makes sense.  But my limited
understanding of Metastock is hat it doesn't do it all, I'd hav eto
learn a new coding language that is less powerful,  many commercially
available iindicators are not done in Ms language,  many free
indicators and code ( ala Omega List) aren't available, etc.

I haven't communicated with Omega Research in at least 12 months don't
so I don't care  how they treat customers.  It is like social
security, if you get something from them, great. But the best route is
to independent of them.

BTW--I use TS4 on two machines and keep 2000i in its box.

Best regards,
 Jim

--
                        mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx