From: LeslieG@xxxxxxx [mailto:LeslieG@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2001 6:38 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Question - transfer data to Win2000

Currently running TS2K on NT4 system. Would like to transfer to Win2000
system.
I am considered exporting data from the NT4 setup to Win2K in the global
server format. But I have over 66,000 symbols. After exporting a small
amount
of data I estimate it will take over 24 hours to export. I don't know how
long it will take to import.

The question is: Should I export or can I just copy all the relevant folders
to the Win2K hard drive. What are the pros and cons. Any recommendations
would be highly appreciated.

Leslie