Re: TradeLab Question

This is not a proper forum to resolve a private issue between parties.  I am
posting this response only because of the severe commercial impact John
McKenzie's various public allegations and slander continue to have upon our
company and its TradeLab product.

John McKenzie did not return TradeLab to us for a refund.  A few days before
expiration of the 30-day return period he sent an e-mail claiming he had
shipped it via FedEx.  The e-mail contained a routing number that FedEx told
me was not a valid number.  In any event, we did not receive the software
and no credit is due.  He should file an insurance claim with the shipper if
he actually tried to return it.

I don't know whom John McKenzie is or if that even is his real name.  What I
do know is that he has been doing everything he can to ruin our reputation.
He repeatedly posts false and misleading information.  He tries to get
others to join in his campaign.

He uses childish, crude and offensive language.  This is an e-mail he sent
me prior to ordering his software:

> Doretta,  Please do your thing & make sure it's shipped this
> afternoon. Mormon's don't have coffee breaks ! ! , So you
> can't say  " Out for coffee " !  Ha !
>
> Thanks,
> John

Can you imagine sending a message like that to a company you have never
dealt with before when you order a product?

Despite repeated allegations about not being able to get technical help that
Mr. McKenzie has posted to this list and to another list he formed
specifically to ruin our reputation, he has never sent a single request for
technical support.  He also never answered an e-mail Bob sent soon after Mr.
McKenzie received TradeLab, offering to help him on the phone.

He has never contacted us about the refund issue that he has now broadcast
to the Omega List.  If you returned a product to a company, wouldn’t you
contact them first to find why you hadn’t received credit before
broadcasting damaging allegations?  His intent is clear.

He writes about litigation.  We know nothing about any pending litigation.
However, he has no basis for litigation.  TradeLab wasn’t returned to us, so
no refund is due.  If he tried to ship TradeLab back to us, he should file
an insurance claim with the shipper.

He should be careful about what he wishes for when anticipating litigation.
He and others who have damaged the commercial value of TradeLab by
maliciously posting false and misleading allegations and by repeatedly
slandering our company and its employees may soon learn a lot more than they
ever wanted to know about litigation.

I will have no further public comment about the John McKenzie product return
issue, because it is not a public issue.

-Doretta Smith
 Sanzar, Inc.