Split chart of Data1 & Data2

Hi,

Thanks for the quick responses for the VIX Index question. It *looks* like
it just dribbles in over various data feeds with no set pattern(s).

Another question...

I set up a chart with SPH1 as data1 and UH1 as data2. I realize that USH1
has different trading hours, etc. but, the chart now displays the overnight
session data for SPH1. Isn't that symbol only for RTH?(separate Globex
symbol?) I got the data from Quote.com. I really don't want to display the
overnight data on the chart and still surprised that it is part of that
symbol. Any ideas how to elminate the overnight session data to display the
normal RTH with USH1?

Dave