Perhaps a stupid Supercharts question

All,

Omega's Supercharts help files often describe the use
of indicators by first defining one or more "Plots",
something like this:

Plots:

Plot1 = BollingerBand(PRICE, LENGTH, STDDEVUP)
Plot2 = BollingerBand(PRICE, LENGTH, STDDEVDN)

and then they will provide a Bullish and Bearish alert using
these plots...

Alerts:

Bullish Alerts:

(Close - Plot2) / (Plot1 - Plot2) < .3 or Close < Plot2
(Close - Plot2) / (Plot1 - Plot2) < .5 and Low < Lowest(Low, 9) and Close >
Close[1]

Bearish Alerts:

(Close - Plot2) / (Plot1 - Plot2) > .7 or Close > Plot1
(Close - Plot2) / (Plot1 - Plot2) > .5 and High > Highest(High, 9) and Close
< Close[1]

All very well and good if you can define
variables like Plot1 and Plot2.  Problem is that I don't
think that I'm allowed to do this in the Supercharts
Quick Editor and I don't think systems have access to the
four Plots defined within an indicator so I can't define
them there.

So I'm stuck defining Plot1 and Plot2 as functions, but
that means providing parameters to those functions
if they require parameters of some kind and *that* means
building some big gnarly system specs!

So I guess the question is, aside from buying Tradestation,
how can I gain access to an indicator plot from a system?

Or is this the right way to do it in Supercharts?

- John