Re: guaranteed 10%/month with little risk?

Five questions to ask yourself:

1)    Why is this stranger I just met on a plane being so good to me by
puking his financial guts out to me?
            "Once in a life time" info comes along every day.  If you had
the "Holy
            Grail", would you tell everyone about it?

2)    Is my money safe in some banana republic?
            You can't run down the street to your local CAYMAN CAPITAL
branch to
            check your balance.

3)    How much can I legally earn?

4)    How can I repatriate my money (get it back on shore) with minimum
taxes?
            IRS doesn't care WHERE you earn your money or HOW MUCH you
            earn, as long as you PAY THE TAXES DUE on that money.

5)    How do I want to transfer my "10%-per-month" to a lawyer's account
        for the lawyer to represent me when the IRS jams you up?
        Remember:
            A)    The IRS doesn't have to prove squat.  YOU nave to prove
your
                    innocent.
            B)    If your offshore bank / debit card / credit card whatever
has even
                    the remotest connecting with any onshore US entity (even
by
                    mailing a letter - Postal Laws are Federal), the IRS can
claim
                    jurisdiction.
            C)    The IRS has the deepest pockets around.  They can hold on
                    your financial jugular 'till the cows come home.  "But I
have a
                    lawyer", you say. Right.  But will your lawyer continue
to represent
                    you pro-bono when the money runs out?  I THINK NOT!

"Ah-ha", you joyously tell me, "I beat the IRS!"  Great.  But you're broke
in waging your principles battle against the IRS - and the IRS can audit you
next year, and the next year, and the year after that, and...

If anyone has a legal, bona fide way to avoid taxes (this is legal - tax
EVASION is not)
        1)    I'd love to hear about it
        2)    You've got a job as my financial planner.

Gerald Marisch