RE: PC Quote Opinion required

I too have been pleased with PC Quote.  However you need to consider a few
things before considering them any further.  First and foremost is portfolio
size.  Unless there have been changes, you will be limited to a portfolio of
1,000 symbols.  I do not know if this is a technical limitation or just a
decision by their marketing people.  I trade futures only so this has not
been an issue for me to consider.

As David mentioned, your internet connection will be a factor as well.  I
tested the service on a spare machine in my office when I was brokering and
found the interruptions to be considerable.  I finally isolated my office's
ISP (USWest.net) as the culprit.  When I moved the service to my home where
I use a very small ISP run by friends of mine, I found that my outages
decreased dramatically.  Since moving on December 1st there has been only
one outage attributable to PC Quote and it was during off-hours.  My local
ISP has yet to interrupt during the trading day as well.  My advice is to
get a good ISP for whom the internet is their principal business.  And if
your ISP is purchased by a larger firm seeking to grow, start looking
elsewhere.

Finally, it is a good feed.  I've run it side by side against DTN, BMI,
Bridge Market Center, and CQG.  Its consistently faster than DTN and BMI and
it runs neck and neck with Bridge and CQG.  I do not believe there are
refresh or history options (though I've not inquired).