TS4 and Winbeep problem

I Need help with a TS4 problem and Winbeep. I have a real
nice system on TS4 that works real well for what I need. My
system gives certain signals. New orders, cancelled orders and
filled orders. The system works on 45 min bars so there is no
real reason to be in a super hurry to call the broker. Then I
thought I don’t want to sit at home watching a screen all day
when I should be out working. Sitting there all day would drive
me crazy. Actually I have tried it. I must have been a hyperactive
child. Keeping all this in mind, I came up with the idea that
maybe the Winbeep feature would be the thing to do.  The
system only gives filled order signals about 2 to 3 times per
week. Not enough to want to stay home.  I ordered an
alpha/numeric  beeper from a well known company and tried
hooking it up to Winbeep. The beeper was very unreliable.
Garbled signals and sometimes totally missed signals. I mean the
beeper would go off but no words on the screen.  After 2
months of this I switched to Sky-Tel by MCI-Worldcom. Then
all the beeper problems went away. With that done I could
concentrate on the basics. The problem now lies between
Winbeep and TS4. I realize that 99.5% of people don’t use
Winbeep.

    What is happening is that I am not getting the signals I want or
have programmed in.  All I want is Filled orders. Instead I am
getting cancelled orders. These come in every 45 minutes as the
program re-figures it’s position. Filled orders are supposed to
come in only as needed. Instead I am getting 10 or 12 beeps
daily. Not the 3 to 4 per week I need. Also I don’t get all the
filled orders that come in. I check the STCC in the evening and
it will turn out that there was a filled order but it never made it to
the beeper.

    I have tried several things like re-checking the box in the
morning that say filled orders. I tried removing other programs
that may be running in the background and causing interference.
Also fiddling with the morning update.   This problem is dynamic
in that if I manage to do something that will fix it in the morning,
then during the day it will go back to it’s old ways.

     So, has someone else seen this problem and conquered it or
is it unique to my situation? Thanks in advance for your help.
Bob