Re: An opnion

Hello Gerald,

I  feel  like  sticking  my  head  above  the  foxhole to I'll give my
opinion.

I bought and worked through Money Tree two years ago. I cost ~ $225. i
would  buy  it  again  and pay more. It was very helpful to me at that
time in my learning.

However,  it  is  not  a fully integrated trading methology and is not
anything  that can't obtained elsewhere. But it is very good treatment
of  a  number  of concepts. For example, his coverage of Commitment of
Traders  is  better  than  explained than almost any I've seen--how to
interpret them, look forcorresponding chart formations, etc.

Also well done and very basic is his treatment of momentum and %R used
together.   Like   the  COT  stuff,  basic  essentials  that  you  see
misunderstood every day by those who should know better

I  hate  to  admit  this--but I also once purchased Jake Berstein's TV
package (the one they made him take off the air) for A LOT more money.
I learned less.

Bottom  line--for  $225  it  is  excellent  for beginners. Experienced
traders would be disappointed.

Best regards,
 Jim

--