RE: Re[2]: Reality/ Re: the Fed

Hi Mark

Thanks for the prompt reply

I wont reply to your entire post - cos quite frankly I have other ways to
make me laugh.

>actually because i have superior computer modeling, better than anyone
>i  know  of  in  the  world  that  is.    not  to mention the level of
>automation  i  have  obtained, would serve as proof that indeed i have
>plenty of time to respond to even you.

Wow - You either REALLY need to get out more... or sell your system to
the millions of investors and fund managers who managed to lose most if not
all
of their savings in the last year.

>an armature play would be to bet the farm it takes discipline "not" to
>bet the farm but know that it is one of dozens of anomalies each year
>that occur. while i can not claim 100 percent accuracy in the
>predicting, i can claim an accuracy rate of being correct in the
>direction near 70 percent of the time.

Spell it with me .... A M A T E U R... yes now you try....

You cant claim 100 percent accuracy? Oh wow I really am shocked.... A
professional
know it all?  Maybe you need to spend more time adjusting your supersystem.

By the way - I forgot to mention to your earlier post... contrary to popular
belief... computers are stupid and dumb.... They are only as smart as the
people
who produce them. so if you are worshipping that like you suggested to
Scheiler
then I figure that must make you......

Theres not much point responding to this Mark - cos you have your ego to
preserve
and I have reality to deal with. so Lets just leave it at that.

By the way - I hope your supersystem was clever enough to  predict the
selling
today and yesterady... cos my measly human brain predicted the trend
correctly.