Re: the Fed

I thought he did it because:

a) the ndx had retraced about 61.8% of the rally off the 1994 low (in 1987
he goosed that market right at a giant 38.2 from 1932 low to the tick),

b) his guy is now in office (A.G. was first appointed by Ford, then by
Ronny),

c) and he needed a rally cause he was long Bilo's "G.W. Bush system."

;)

BW