my podium: was Re: the Fed

Ok.  I deserve that.   Was up a bit on a horse myself.  But
still think my observation valid.

And what with the wave count, cycle turning dates
from R Miner's DT, Smith's PEI, and Hochberg's EWave, who
didn't know it was coming.   I'd just like the Fed to behave
that it owes its existence to the free market and not
vice-a-versa, and reflect in it's behavior as much respect during
bullish releases as bearish for the participants who make our
markets possible.

Now I'll step down and give the podium up to the next
pompous ass like me on this forum who wants it.

Scheier