Help finding a trading manual

I recently came across part of a trading manual that was written by a floor
trader in the futures markets.

Some of the topics covered were: the 3 bar rule, displaced trendlines, the
Time Deja Vu, range expansions etc..

Has anyone ever used or heard of this manual. I would very much like to
contact the author.

I believe the course was originally titled Street Smart, but I am not
certain of this. (This is not the recently published "Street Smarts" book).
I have searched Google under this title and nothing comes up.

Any assistance in my search would be greatly appreciated.

LD