RE: Is Interactive Brokers Reliable for Futures ???

I am preparing to use Interactive Brokers on a give up basis for my CTA
business.  They are owned by Timber Hill, a very large, proprietary trading
firm in New York.  I have been looking at the IB software for about 6 months
and cannot find any problems with it.
Sean T. O'Toole
Kingfield Capital Management, L.L.C.
612.371.4996
sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.kingfieldcapital.com
Add me to your Palm compatible address book... Click here:
http://signature.coola.com/?sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx