Re: Exit

Don't only look at changing your code. If you want
that type of control over what happens every
day(intra-day) you should look into using intraday
charts. Even if you use something like 60 minute bars.
Then you can cancel/change your orders every 60
minutes.
This would probably imply rework on your code overall,
but it will let you do what you set out to do.