A Rare Commitment to the Customer

We all spend lots of time complaining about some of the poor service we
receive in this business. I thought it might be time to post an unsolicited
message about some incredibly good treatment I have received.

I currently use a live SP squawk service from
http://www.realtimefutures.com/ after having switched from
http://www.los.net several months ago. I switched from LOS because they made
no response at all to numerous complaints I had made about the deteriorating
quality of their service. A week or so ago I complained by e-mail about an
aspect of the service I was displeased about at the RealTime Futures squawk
and was surprised to get a reply within hours from the announcer (Ben
Lichtenstein) himself. He emphasized that he would make every effort to
remedy the situation promptly. Not only did he do so but this past Saturday
I received a follow up e-mail from him in which he was checking to make sure
I was happy with their current level of service. He also wanted to be sure
that I felt my complaint had been properly addressed and in a timely
fashion. Now that's amazing in the futures business!!!

I have no connection (other than that of a customer) with either of the
above services. I have been using squawk service for at least 2 years now
and find it useful though probably not essential to trading the SP. It
certainly is good to have direct from the pit bid and ask prices though. You
also have a good way to check your data feed and, at times, are informed
that the "boards" at the CME are late (not your data feed- sometimes).

Hope this isn't considered too off topic but good service should be
recognized too.

Regards, Randall