Re: TS4 to QCharts???

Val,

I am assuming you want to put the Quote.com/QCharts/QFeed data feed into
TS4.
This program is probably your best bet:  www.dynastorelight.com  It takes
originally unsupported data feeds and allows them to be put into TS4,
TS2000i, and the Metastock programs.

They have a listserv similar to this one which troubleshoots many of the
complicated issues:
http://www.egroups.com/group/dynastore-qc
I would go to that URL, then look in the upper right corner for the search
area, and do a search for "TS4" and "Tradestation 4"

Sincerely,

Scott Elrod

SourceTrade
ScottElrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
972.870.0965

Association for Technical Analysis (AfTA)
Vice President - Membership
www.afta-dfw.org

ScottElrod@xxxxxxxxxx
metro 817.794.0361 (apartment)