Re: Switching from Win95 or 98 to NT --- Multiple Monitors

I have been using multiple monitor cards with TS since the early 1990s.  I
bought my last one, a new Colorgraphics Evolution-4 (the predecessor to
their Predator LT-4), on eBay last month for approximately $50.  It's my
third Colorgraphics Evo-4 card (I paid $75 for each of the other two), and
they work just fine (and Colorgraphics' customer support puts Omega's to
shame).  I use two of them in one computer (for a total of 5 monitors) and
the third in another (for a total of 2 monitors).  My prior card was an
STB-4xi, which worked just fine under Windows for Workgroups but wouldn't
work under Win9x --- I gave it to Jim Osborn, who thought that he might
get it to work under Linux.