Fw: Switching from Win95 or 98 to NT

From: NHBob
To: Lawrence Chan ; Omega-List
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: Switching from Win95 or 98 to NT

List, I'm running G400 matrox,  ( AGP dual monitor), on two W2K systems,
both converted from NT4-SP6 and on a Linksys 10/100 ethernet.  Got the
latest drivers off the Matrox site, and all works just as well as NT4.  I'm
now 3 months and zero BSOD's, lockups, reboots or untoward problems on PS2Ki
or any other application.  BTW, under NT4, multiple G400's can run in the
samy system, but they both have to be the same (AGP or PCI).  I donn't know
if the same is true on W2K.
NHBob