RE: Returning Last Signal Name...

Actually you're right...I was just "bustin on you".
But for the money I paid for this product, I didn't really think I'd EVER
have to put in all of the logic in EVERY one of my systems to be able to do
incredibly SIMPLE thing !

Note: beware.....the order of the ticks come into play with this......so ya
gotta track them in an array as well.
Oops....and then don't forget to parm-in a boolean when you are dealing with
non-tick level data for backtesting....
see how messy this can get ?

This same thing applies to the management of multiple, scaled contract
positions.....wow, it can get hairy computing entry price and entry loss for
multiple entries....