RE: Returning Last Signal Name...

Just make a call to your SavePositionName function after a Buy signal is
triggered.  Stop orders are different.  Mine are market orders so it's easy.
With regards to your example, if you know the price of the stop orders, you
should be able to tell which order was executed based on PositionProfit
figure (there shoud be other ways) and change in MarketPosition.  If two
stop orders are at the same price then both should be trigered.  If the low
of a bar is between two stop orders then the highest order should be
triggered.  If you monitor for a change in Marketposition (ie flat to > 1)
and then watch PositionProfit on each bar, you should be able to tell which
one was hit.  Grant it it take some creative thinking and extra code, but
not as much as guessing the internals of tradestaion and intracacies of COM.