2nd try - Tradelab questions

Anyone here know the answers to these????
-------------------------------

Does TL have global variables, in the sense they can be passed to and
from anywhere in the TL program, and to/from external programs?

If so, is there any control over the order of execution of these GV's?
(This will make sure some variable is calculated *before* it is used -
a big problem with GV's in TS.)

Is there a way to deliver data, intermediate and/or final calculation
results, etc back and forth between TL and one or more *different*
computers on a local net?

If I place two tick data sets (same contract) on one window, with,
say, 5 tick bars and 10 tick bars, how do the data sets line up?

If I place two tick data sets (different contracts) on one window,
with, say, 5 tick bars and 5 tick bars, how do the data sets and
start/end times line up?

What facilities are available for building continuous contracts with
tick and/or 5 minute data?

What happens when a bad tick is corrected in real time? Are all data
sets and charts recomputed automatically?

Thanks,

ztrader