Proposed experiment for WOW users

I would like to call up a current WOW user by telephone during market hours
and compare how up to date the WOW (Windows on Wall Street) datafeed is
compared to what I'm seeing from Cybercorp (forwarded through their servers
from PCQUOTE) and possibly www.equitytrading.com (when I get their feed set
up).  I may also be able to arrange to have a friend call you up and
compare the WOW speed to his feed from mbTrading.  Anyone interested,
please reply directly to me by email and include your telephone number and
when you would like to be called.  I have found several free and fixed cost
long distance services, so there is no extra cost to me for making the
phone call.  The idea is to read off the T&S prints to each other and try
to determine from the pattern of prints how far apart in time the prints
are coming in and which service is faster.