Re: FW: Re[2]: TradeLab Software

To All, I too was a beta tester of TL and have been quite to this point, but lets be fair.  All that was done was a single message that announced TradeLab was available.  There was no repeated spamming of the list.  Jim and Fred to a lesser degree has just been  answering the question that have been asked.  All of these questions were asked on the list, so that is where they were answered. The rest of the list members are as much to blame for the info provided.   I too appreciate a lot of what Mark Brown has done, but he is causing a lot more stink than info.  For instance, he was answered multiple times about the pricing of TradeLab.  Either he was not listening or he was stirring the stink.  IF you remember, when he was involved in Traderware, he sent many, many unsolicited messages, showing feature after feature that TW had that Omega did not.  Not many people seemed to mind that.  Lets all be fair and hold the same standards for everyone. I assume I am going to get a lot of hate mail, but -- Oh well, that is what the delete key is for. John Not selling anything - just a happy customer. At 01:24 AM 10/29/2000, Monte C. Smith wrote:  Wow! Carl I didn't know you had that kind of fire. Right on, I second what you said, as I did not know that Lists were being cross posted the way you describe. Still, as far as the OList goes, it's not really an 'Omega Only' List as some mistakenly believe. but the info on the promotional blitz across the prairies for TL was news to me and puts it in a different light. Thanks, Monte