Re: Suggestions...

Jim

For the past 4 years my stock universe has consisted of approx. 100-120
names most nasdaq. These all were selected from IBD's "Your Week in
Review" and filtered for price, relative strength and volume etc.
I trade a simple ATR breakout system and only go long. This has proved
to be an excellent source for me as much of the work has already been
done.

Regards
Randy Smith