Suggestions...

    I am writing to solicit suggestions from
our stock trading friends on the list. After
applying my TS indicators to 10-15 stocks or
so, I am  pleased with the results since they
were written for the futures markets.

    As a futures trader, my question is this:
With the vast number of stocks out there,
where does one begin to identify
active/volatile stocks? Oh, I suppose CNBC,
etc., could be a start, as well as
periodicals. But are there websites or other
criteria that you folks use to chart stocks
for speculation (as opposed to investment,
long or short term)? With futures, we have a
miniscule amount of contracts compared to
thousands of stocks out there.

    Any hints or suggestions would be
appreciated.