Re: FW: Re[2]: TradeLab Software

I'm an independent trader,JimG,with no axe to grind-but you have INVADED
no less than five groups that I subscribe to,with your current NON-STOP
PROMOTION of the tl program.
One of them,unlike the tone of this list,is Dedicated to one,and Only
one subject, being that particular program,and it's intricacies.But what
do You Do,you go BUSTING in there with your promotion of the tl
program,almost exactly as you first posted here.-Uncalled
For,and,imo,DISGUSTING!

Before YOU fluff me off as a 'newbie',I remember this list as one that
was very conducive for posting actual el code,which brings up,Mark B.

My opinion is that he has been one of,if not,THE, most prolific provider
of actual el coding this list has ever known-regardless what pseudonym
he may have used..
Probably saving Many from spending thousands of dollars on advertised
'can't miss, make you a millionaire' easy language codings,when they May
have been nothing more than rehashed publicly available stuff..

As far as T'W' goes,this May be in the court system,as Mark has
insinuated-I don't know-it sure does seem that he is a "doo'er"
though,in many ways.

Lest any take my post wrong,MarkB and I are not friends,he does'nt even
answer an occasional e-mail from me..

The TL program,which you seem to be a HAWKER of,may be the most advanced
thing the trading community has ever experienced,but that remains to be
seen,when,and IF,it is finally a release candidate.
If MB is correct,that supposedly BETA testers two years ago HAD to PAY
a substantial sum of money to be in that elite class,--seems absurb to
me.-I seem to remember some posts about that long ago,right here on the
omega list. [ok,microsoft aside]

..c