TL Software

    Recently I posted asking if there were any Beta Testers who would comment on this software.  It turns
out that they were probably NOT permitted to do so.

    I noted an exchange between several of you and some inquiries from others.  I have used TS since 1985 and like
the rest of you I have received updates thru the years ( I believe I paid Omega $450.00 for lifetime updates to Trade
Station ).  They then re-named it to Omega, but for a minimal fee I have also received TS2k, etc.

    I am NOT happy with TS2k and when the GS quit 3 times on me last Thursday, I ordered and received TL
late yesterday.  If I were a novice, I would be extremely un-happy, so buyer beware  - - do your research first,
especially if money is hard to come by.  This is Not a " Point 'n click & do it for me software ".  I haven't found a
way, for example to even shift the page left or right or increase bar spacing.  My belief is  - - you must write it.  What
all of the Right Side and the majority of those on the Left provide a trader, I haven't a clue.

    Mr. Brickey has answered all  my questions in a timely manner, but questions & statements possed by other members
are relevant and true as far as I can see.  The Web page is terriffic, as are the files contained there.  BUT, I would describe
the software as definately " Batteries NOT included ".

    This list does NOT allow gifs, so Mr. Brickey & others, I opened an e-groups group where we can share comments, gifs
and " how to " for those interested.  [  TradeSoft @ e-groups.com ]  Let the software speak for itself.

John