Re: Tr: Never thought I'd see the day...

Hello  pierre.orphelin,

>> are you sure? you mean in new tradestation i am
>> going to be able to vary the bar interval setting any
>> which way i want???

po> Yes, BUT:
po> It's a personal development that I have made with TS2000i for my own use and the customers who use my systems..
po> It allow to build any bar interval with any compression law that you want.

and  so  i  have  it  programmed for ts4 as well myself for years now.
what's  new  pussy  cat? whoa whoooooooa whoa but did you tell em that
they  will have funny little gaps between the bars when displayed on a
chart?   at  least  mind  do  but,  i  guess you will send me the code
snippet  to  help  an old friend out out after all we have a paris, tx
here in honor of you generosity!