Tr: Never thought I'd see the day...

----- Message d'origine -----
De : "pierre.orphelin" <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : "Bilo Selhi" <citadel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : samedi 28 octobre 2000 02:39
Objet : Re: Never thought I'd see the day...

----- Message d'origine -----
De : "Bilo Selhi" <citadel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : "pierre.orphelin" <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : samedi 28 octobre 2000 01:22

> are you sure? you mean in new tradestation i am
> going to be able to vary the bar interval setting any
> which way i want???

Yes, BUT:
It's a personal development that I have made with TS2000i for my own use and the customers who use my systems..
It allow to build any bar interval with any compression law that you want.
It does not come as a standard in any Omega software, althought I had suggested to Omega to add this... in 1993 .
However, with some extra coding, new user fuction features in TS2000i , it was now feasible.

My point has always been to add to TS what was not available as a standard, rather that to wait for the miracle trading platform still to come.
This applied to neurofuzzy logic, realtime retraining during the maket, and variable bars that I have added to the  TS basic features, to name a few.

> anything else that we should know about
> the upcoming release of the new TS except what's
> on their website and?

No...

> do they take the pointers from traders about what
> is needed and what is not...?

No!

> is there an e-mail for the suggestion box?
> when is the thing coming out?

n.a...

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com