Re: Limit Down Bounce

In a message dated 10/27/2000 7:37:43 AM Central Daylight Time,
gm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Kim:

 Thanks for the response.  It was a good read.

 I think though, that the operative phrase for us small traders is...
 I could  have lost if the market had turned against me." >>

Gerald,

I couldn't agree more. The story has everything. It's the kind of thing that
attracts most people to the markets yet it should be placed firmly in the
'don't try this at home kids' column.

The problem with stories like this is you never hear about the ones that
didn't work out (I bet their number is greater). Those guys don't become
legends like Borsellino, they just become bankrupt.

Or to put it another way - Your original assertion was correct and maybe this
incident is nothing more than the exception that proves the rule.

Rgds,

Kim