Re: Re[2]: TradeLab Software

I almost never get involved with the noise of claim and counterclaim
but.............!

The "slow progress of Bob Brickey" has resulted in an extraordinary piece of
software...
with more to come!

The jet fast progress of Mark Brown & Co. resulted in TraderWare, a variant
of vaporware.....it vaporized after a short appearance rather than no
appearance.

It may very well be that this vaporization process was beyond the control of
MB,
but that doesn't mean much to those of us who purchased TW on the basis of
his representations.

Perversely, I, from a distance, like MB's minute-to-minute flames rather
than sour grapes.

Stu

Stuart A. Miller
Tel:  954-438-0577