Help with Charting

This might be a stupid question for you guys, but something is not working
for me, I'm trying to chart premarket trades in NASDAQ and aftre hours, I
have changed the times in sessions for 8:00-20:00 in global server and also
in global server under, tools,edit eschange list, NASDAQ i have changed the
time to 8:00AM'8:00PM. Now i can see i have collected the data but before
the market opens and after the close all the prices are the same and i get
a flatline, I also chart emini's and everything charts fine all hours, the
only difference i see is i have 2 seesions on the emini, but only 1 on the
NASDAQ, but i thought changing the times to 8:00-8:00 should be ok, thanks
for anyhelp imay get