FREE traders program

Here's a website of what appears to be a great and currently free
program from the company that brought you 'Nava Patterns' years
ago.There is a small problem at the present time in that evidently he is
still working on the 'real time' module.

All the usual 'no connection,blah,blah',matter of fact I have not even
installed it yet.

             http://www.marketsonline.com/software/systemtrader.htm

Thought I'd post this as recently there has been a program 'advertised'
here for about $2000.00,that evidently is not quite completed..

Carl