Re: Omega Tech Support - Beginning of the End of TS2000i - no SP6 announcement ?

If I were Omega, I would start charging $100 per service pack beyond sp5.

This would keep the company in business, assuring current users a product
with a future and keep people from just demanding more of this and more of
that. Good customer service costs money folks. The fact is that Omega DOES
try.

Exmple: I called them last week for the latest sp5CD...I've been using sp3
'till now and it was in my mail box today at no charge. I think that's good
customer service.

I suspect a few bullets wil be flying my way, but that's ok.