From: Hinton Clabaugh [mailto:clabaugh@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 1:30 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Prosuite Service Pack 5 and Windows 2000 Service Pack 1
Conflict

I was running Prosuite under Windows 2000 for months with no problems. After
installing Windows 2000 service pack 1 my system started locking up at least
once daily. After reinstalling everything without the Windows service pack,
problem is gone.

I post this as a warning and to see if anyone else had this problem.